Hey guys, I have been lurking for a while but I thought I might share the good news here and let you know about my plan.
I really like this girl and I swear she's the best thing that happened to me. We just met a few months back and we will go to different countries in a few months so I don't know what the future holds but she is by far the best girl I've met in my life.
I'm taking her to this nice home stay in the middle of a forested area a few hours away from the city. We will mainly stay in and have wine with cheese, watch documentaries and just enjoy each other's company.
She loves dogs and elephants and this place has both. We'll go to an elephant camp and a Buddhist monastery and there might be a chance to do some river rafting too.
She wants to see the sunrise so I've got a viewpoint lined up and we'll have some pot brownies as well. I'll warn her about the munchies so she can suitably prepare for it. She'll probably say no to the brownies, I think but that's okay.
Is there anything else I need to prepare for? I know the six hour ride might be uncomfortable for her and we need to take breaks. Will the wine dehydrate her and lower her sugar level? Is there anything I can pack that will make the trip easier for her?
Any help would be most appreciated, folks. Corny pickup lines that work for you guys would be too ;)
Social Plugin