MiniMed 670G Vs DIYS closed loop systems

I am a recently diagnosed T1 and my endo has told me that he thinks I would be a great candidate for a pump. This is very exciting but I am getting anxiety trying to decide which route to go.

I am certain that I want to us some form of a closed loop system so as far as i can tell that leaves me with two options. The minimed 670g or a DIYS system using OPENAPS or similar. I know the 670 is still in trial phase but it is expected to hit the market soon so I know that is a potential option for me.

I am sure that no one has used both but I am hoping that anyone with experience with either could share how they feel about the current system they are using.

Personally I am very excited about the minimed but I have heard that the systems aims to keep your BG at around 120 and i would prefer to be able to adjust that myself. Does anyone know if that is possible?

Finally I just wanted to thank everyone that contributes to this sub. I have found it incredibly helpful and hopeful that you take the time to share your experience with others. If you are still reading at this point thanks for being a part of this community.

TLDR: Anyone with experience with minimed 670g or other closed loop system share what you like and dislike about your set up.