Question from a newly pregnant Type 2

I (35) just found out I am pregnant. As in I'm like 4 weeks and it's still up in the air if this little seed is going to stick around. I'm type 2 and my last A1c was 6.3. I take Lantus 56 units per day and Novolog 16 units per meal. This doesn't change regardless of what I'm eating. I specifically am on insulin because I've been struggling with infertility and trying to get pregnant. Because we are still watching to see if my pregnancy hormones keeps rising (with the fertility doctor) I have not seen my regular doctor or my high risk maternal fetal medicine doctor who has been monitoring my blood sugar. I'm wondering if anyone has experience being Type 2 and pregnant. I've noticed that my numbers have been much lower and I'm concerned that if I stay at my current dose I'm going to go low. Yesterday I only gave myself one dose of Novolog and I still never had a number over 110.

Is this something I can just monitor on my own until I see what is happening and make an appt with my doctor or should I just force my way into an appt. I've worked hard for this little seed and I want to give it the best shot possible!