2 weeks ago I had a massive staff infection, and was treated for it. I was told antibiotics can make me need to urinate a little more so I thought it was normal to be getting up 12 times a night for a week or so. I finished my course of antibiotics and was still up a lot at night so I went to the urgent care, long story short I had a fasting of 385! I've been on my metformin now for 1.5 weeks, I'm eating healthy, got my mornings down to 235 on average.
Now my dr calls me and says they want me on insulin but I feel like I can reverse this with diet and excercise. Am I wrong? Should I get insulin and go that route? The medical professionals in my area are totally against the HFLC diets and tell me I won't benefit from keto. I feel frustrated and alone wanting to reverse my symptoms and manage my bs via diet.
Suggestions?
Social Plugin