Hi there! Brand new to this site... a bit of backstory: I was diagnosed prediabetic about a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my dietitian appointment. Smh.
I've been eating a bit healthy and cut out a lot of carbs in my diet but it's still really hard for me to do :( My coworker gave me some GlucosCare tea packets from Asia and he swears that it lowers his blood sugar everytime he drinks it.
Lol I've been trying to search up information on it but since it's not sold here in North America I guess it's hard to find valid info .. basically you're supposed to drink it after every meal but since I don't have much I only drink it after dinner.
I don't use any blood sugar checker or anything like that so I don't really know if it's for sure working. Has anyone here tried it?
Social Plugin