Got Lots of Questions! :-)

About 18 months ago, I went to my GP for headaches, excessive urinating, tired, blah, and losing weight. They did the usual lab work at the doc's office and my glucose level even after a half cup of coffee that morning was 68. So the GP sent me to have the 4 hr test done. I only made it about 2 1/2 hrs into the test before I got sick and had to eat something so I didn't pass out.

A1C test came back normal, so nothing else was mentioned about glucose levels.

Fast forward to now and I still feel like crap. I can't seem to gain any weight, even though some days I eat enough for 2 people. (I am 32 year old female that is 5 foot 5 inches and I weigh 115 lbs) I stay overly tired. I can go to bed sleep 2 hrs or 12 hrs and still feel like I haven't slept. I stay thirsty all the time, I always have something to drink next to me, and I assuming drinking so much causing the excess running to the bathroom. But another new thing is (and its gross) is that I do bounce back and forth between diarrhea and almost constipation. It kind of strange, because I will have a few days of normal stool, then boom excessive diarrhea for a day or so and then straight to damn near unable to go constipation.

And I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but I have excessive itchiness. Even though I lotion up in the morning and before bed, and sometimes during the day, I am itchy, to the point that I have scratched marks on myself.

So I have called and set up an appointment with my GP, she is out of town this week, so it will be next week before I get in. And I decided to just start taking my morning fasting glucose levels to have a baseline to show her when I go in. (And because I don't have enough test strips for more than that right now) and the past three mornings have been 133 118 and 121

I have never had morning fasting levels that high before, even when I had GD while pregnant with my youngest. So how do I need to prepare myself for this doctor's appointment? What questions do I need to be asking? And what should I be doing in the meantime to help myself? Because everything I read says to lose weight. I can't do that.