So a little while ago I set up my Freestyle Libre to use a Sony smartwatch 3 to scan it at regular intervals and send that data to my phone, rendering the values in Xdrip+, awesome enough. I can see my data on my phone, calibrate and set up my own alarms. I didn't think this could get any better to be honest.
Then, my fitbit Charge HR died. Not for the first time, to say they are build poorly would be a gross underestimation. So rather than get another replacement AGAIN and then have that one fail after a few months I manages to score a cheap spare Sony smartwatch 3 on ebay. I figured I'd have it as a spare but probably not use it much.
Oh boy, I've just set the thing up and synced it. Then changed the watchface to the Xdrip+ face, then added my step count to the face too. It's amazing, my blood glucose on my wrist, it feels so much more convenient than on my phone and I thought that in itself was incredible.
Highly, HIGHLY recommended.
The only downfall is I'll have two smartwatches to charge each morning.
Social Plugin