I've had T1 my entire life, and now that I'm starting a "new life" (new job, new city, new me, allegedly haha), I was wondering if there are any plans/apps/sites/books out there that cater to diabetics that are trying to lose fat and gain muscle? Something that kinda provides a nutrition plan and a workout plan would be great! I'm not trying to get "jacked" or anything, just live a healthier lifestyle, lose some fat, and gain some muscle in the process.
Also, along with this ~new life~, I'm getting a new Endocrin, and I was thinking that a new pump system might help me control everything better. I have the Minimed 630G now, but the one thing I absolutely HATE is the alerts and how they work on the 630--I would like something like the Dexcom G5 that talks to your phone natively. The alerts on the 630G to me are super annoying, and I just don't use the CGM anymore because of it (to me, they're super intrusive and annoying), and Minimed has their connect thing, but thats some more hardware to carry around, and it doesn't send alerts through your phone either. Does anyone have any recommendations for a CGM/Pump system where the CGM integrates with the pump, but also talks to your phone? To the best of my knowledge, only the G5 does this at this time. Would prefer to stay with Apple, and I work in tech, so I love cutting edge!!
Thanks!
Social Plugin