Feeling like an alien

Hey I've posted on here a few times. I'm doing better than I was in my previous posts but lately i haven't been able to shake the feeling of not being able to truly relate to most people. Even if I love a person and have known them for years, all I can think about is how they have no way of understanding what I go through on a daily basis. I feel like a fucking alien. My blood sugar control has been alright lately, I just find it really hard to handle that statistically 1 in 300 people understand what I go through. I recently met another T1 diabetic in a non-diabetes setting for the first time, and while it was great to meet someone I clicked with AND is diabetic, in my 6 years of being diabetic and his 20(!) this was the first time this happened for either of us. Ironically I didn't realize how alone I was until I met another one. This isn't really going anywhere, just a melancholy rant I suppose. I've been realizing that this isn't something you come to terms with once, it's something you come to terms with from the second you wake up to when you fall asleep every day.