Looking for t1 advice

http://ift.tt/2jTvIST

I've been having pretty unusual trends lately and I am looking for help on what ideas or suggestions to bring to my doctor. I regularly tweak my ratios and basals and they definitely work well the vast majority of the time. At seemingly random times in the past few weeks though I have weird reactions to foods that I know i treated correctly. I haven't been able to pin a specific time or food or activity these BG spikes are related to.

This is a picture of my Dexcom over the past 3 hours. I have had totally normal blood sugars all day riding around 100-140 all morning. I ate a late lunch of barbecue chicken, no sides or anything, and did my usual insulin for this. I've had this meal plenty of times and I know the carbs in it. But now 4+ hours after I ate it's still rising all of a sudden!

In the back of my mind I'm wondering if it's something to do with gastroporesis or digestion related. How did you all get yours diagnosed or recognize the signs of it? Also, I've recently lost some weight and started building muscle but I didn't think that would slow insulin absorption, though I could be wrong about that.

I'll be talking with my doctor for sure but I'm hoping some of you all have suggestions on questions or discussions to have to try to get these mysteries figured out. I've tried to ask a couple of times and since we couldn't find reasons we just chalked it up to it must have just been one of those weird days.

Thanks for the help ahead of time.