I’m having trouble reconnecting my transmitter to my 670g. Long story short, I’m not magically cured and I need insulin again. For the last few months my honeymoon was so strong that I didn’t need any insulin so my pump went in the drawer. I pulled the battery to store it and just left it alone for a few months. On Tuesday my body started being an asshole again so I figured I’d hook my pump and cgm back up. Problem is, my pump lost it’s poring to my glucose meter and the cgm transmitter. I was able to pair the meter no problem but am having aero luck getting the transmitter to pair. I’m doing everything the way I’m supposed to. The transmitter is blinking when I pull it off the charger but the pump just keeps searching and failing over and over again. I’ve tried manually connecting it too with the same results. I’ve even hooked it up to the tester and it flashes green six times like it’s supposed to. Anyone have any ideas? I plan to call Medtronic tomorrow but they’ve been mostly useless in past experiences.
Social Plugin