Home
Privacy Policy
Home
diabetes
First time since my diagnosis that my morning sugar is under 100! Yay!
First time since my diagnosis that my morning sugar is under 100! Yay!
Bong Aceron
11/20/2019 06:20:00 PM
https://ift.tt/2KELonP
diabetes
reddit
Social Plugin
Pingomatic
Most Popular
Hey everyone who uses One Touch Verio meter/strips
5/02/2020 11:59:00 AM
The hell is this? Try again in three hours? I’ve never seen it take that long.
5/02/2020 03:59:00 PM
I just got the Freestyle Libre for the first time.... Just downloaded the app and I can already tell it's going to be a huge help tracking my levels now. Also new to the sub! Hey guys!
11/21/2019 12:20:00 AM
Ok, so... this is fun.
5/03/2020 08:29:00 AM
I wouldn’t say proud, just not dead
11/21/2019 01:25:00 AM
Sugar, Sugar: Living and ranching with diabetes - Tri-State Livestock News
6/20/2017 02:21:00 AM
facebook
Diabetes-Chronicles
Contact form
Social Plugin