After 10 months review

I just did my doctor’s review today after 10 months. Again, still feeling anxious about my results.

“Your cholesterol level is good. There is no protein in your urine, which is good (phew), your weight has been good. Your BG is also under control at a stable range”. Huge relieved.

I also discussed with my doctor about my mental health issue. Because I think it will be good if he knows my mental well-being as well.

“Look at where you are now. During your first diagnosis, your BG reading was 13.3. Now, it’s at the stable 7 range. I understand how you feel. Most people has this feelings as well. They get frustrated when they didn’t reach their number. Remember, you have tried your best. And by looking at this number, You are doing exceptionally well. We will work on bringing this down to 6.”

I felt assured to hear this from my Endo doctor. This is one of the reason why I opted for a Specialist than a normal GP doctor.

If I recalled, my GP once told me, “if this goes on, I foresee you can’t live longer.” even though my HBA1C dropped to 9 range. If he is around, I guess I have proven him wrong.

Well you see, people should encourage, people should motivate one another. Because damn, this is hard work. Frankly speaking, many times I broke down because of this. Because I am tired to keep up with this lifestyle. I want to have my own freedom as well. Not a controlled life by anyone. This takes time. A very long time. But with a lot of patience and support, you will get there. You will get your “ideal” number.

Ok that’s my sharing. Thanks for reading!

I am 27f btw with a diabetic type 1.5.