17m too poor for insulin, too poor for enough groceries to last a week, too fatigued to do anything productive but too low of a blood sugar to get any sleep, can’t exercise because of low blood sugar, can’t focus on school because of low blood sugar, always weak, always shaky, always bloated and constipated. Went to a doctor (not actually a doctor, just some place where they ask you what’s wrong and suggest specialist) and the lady told me to eat nuts and fruits and then charged my mother $300 for that. I can’t stand being weak anymore it’s not worth it, sometimes I just let my blood sugar get so low just to see if I’ll pass out into a coma, if that doesn’t work then I’ll just kill myself if it gets worse. How do you guys put up with this shit for so long? Watching everyone else live a non diabetic life. This was genetic so it’s not like I could’ve even done anything to prevent it lol I want to just give up.
Social Plugin