Unfortunately a fellow diabetic friend of mine passed away recently (suddenly due to COVID), and he left behind a stockpile of medications. I would rather these go to someone in need rather than the dump. Please only ask for the supplies that match your scripts (I will ask for proof of similar scripts before shipping).
I'm located in Connecticut, USA. I will ship free to the recepients (in the US) as a memory to a good friend. Please DM me for requests.
-Background - I am a type 1, he was a type 2. I don't have as much understanding of type 2 meds as I maybe should. If any of the below are not diabetes specific, my apologies.
-These medications are located in a COVID-free home. I never managed to deliver them to my friend.
300 (6 boxes of 50) TRUmetrix test strips
180 (2 bottles of 90) Fosinopril 20mg tablets
720 (2 bottles of 360) Glyburide 5mg tablets
360 (6 bottles of 60) Kombiglyze XR 2.5-1000 tablets
PLEASE be safe, wear a mask, and take this seriously. We need to remember to protect each other as much as ourselves.
Social Plugin