Has insulin pricing or something changed (again)? USA

Yesterday I go to my pharmacy to pick up the Basaglar (because Lantus is obviously too expensive in the US). They tell me that my insurance does not cover it anymore. And it will be $300.

Anymore... it did not cover it at first as well, but then I paid out of pocket some $100. Then it started covering it suddenly and I kept paying some $60.

I don't know who is fucking me over - insurance or pharmacy (sometimes when you tell them to give pricing without insurance consideration, it ends up being cheaper). Well, you all know better, I am not an American, I am just a resident here and surely will never eve become a citizen.

I am fed up of not knowing whether my dumb insurance plan cover something or doesn't. Every time you look up a medicine, it never matches the reality. It can go both ways. Oh, yeah, and my insurance plan is considered very good, everyone is sucking my dick when I am served at healthcare facilities. I don't have to pay anything for it, and my HSA covers all out-of-pocket/deductible prices. Yeah, I can do an MRI, x-rays, do a carpal tunnel surgeries, blah, blah, blah and pay nothing for it thanks to my insurance. But they can't cover a fucking generic type of insulin, and I must pay $300 for that shit???

My problem is not ability to pay those $300 here (I know, I can can a coupon to get it down to $150 at most). Yes, at least economy is good here, I can earn that money easily in one day. My problem is this bullshit system which I have been witnessing for several years now and I cannot understand how can people of this country take it so easy? Highly developed country, land of the free etc??? Yeah, right. There are so many countries in the world where overall development of a country is lower, and all the economic indexes are lower as well, but people do get a BETTER healthcare besides other things as well. You are defined by your environment. Seems Americans think that it's normal, and how it's supposed to be, I don't know.

Anybody saying something about not wanting socialism here or daring mentioning communism (haha), or high taxes should be shot in the head. Making healthcare more affordable has NOTHING to do with these things considering overall development of this country, current taxes, and economy overall.

There are millions of people here that do not have such an insurance or high enough salary or/and are in income gap that does not provide them anything from ACA or whatever, what do they do? Question rhetorical.

You cannot even send medicine via post/courier service, haha, yeah, right, because that will lower the profits of Elli Lilly and all the other parasite corporations.

I don't care, mods can delete my post of it's too explicit, if someone tells me to leave this country - yes, I will, you can bet on that. But I needed to get this off my chest. If there is someone who can explain these shifting prices (who is changing them, pharmacy or insurance, or what), I would be happy to read about it. Have a good a1c, y'all!