So I just learned the other day that I had a couple of outstanding bills for my Omnipod pump supplies. I went to reorder more pods and they told me I had to set up a payment plan with their collection agency before I could place the order. I have been ordering pods hassle free for the past several months and wasn't even aware of these expenses, which are supposedly from mid 2018.
I'm completely out of pods right now and won't be able to even make a payment towards that for another two weeks at least. According to my online account with Omnipod I don't owe them anything, but the representative told me it was to their collection agency. Is there a way to circumvent this for the time being while I work on paying it off? Surely since I don't owe anything to Omnipod themselves they could still send me more pods, especially since it's fully covered by my insurance right now. Does any one have any tips for dealing with a situation like this? I can give more info if needed.
Social Plugin