Said some really mean things to my wife when I had low blood sugar

I had a low blood sugar episode and said some very mean things to my wife, we have been married for 5 years but this is the first time I acted in such a way. I only recall bits and pieces, she says I didn’t hurt her physically but I am really worried. Did anyone else ever had this behavior when low? I am M27 type 1, diagnosed since 15y.o.

I recently - about a year ago, moved to freestyle libre from DexCom due to my insurance finally covering libre. And really miss the notifications when Iam low...

I understand I need to work on my self control and diabetes discipline, but would be helpful to see if anyone else ever experienced a low like that? I don’t believe I ever did, although few lows with memory loss I had were usually with me being passive and confused not aggressive...