Too skinny to inject insulin in some places

Type 1 diabetic for almost 7 years and I’m having trouble injecting in places I usually do. I’m 6’5 130lbs, pretty much just a bag of skin, bones and 0 fat. The only place I’ve been able to inject recently is my stomach because of the tiny bit of fat I have left to pinch. I have Lipohypertrophy lumps all over my stomach making it almost impossible to even get the insulin in without difficulty pressing the plunger on the pen down. On my legs it’s just muscle and tends to burn so bad that I avoid giving shots sometimes and even let my sugar run high just to avoid the pain. Injecting into my arms is the same story, nothing to grab and burns so bad. I’m just looking for suggestions or anything I can do in the meantime until I can put on some pounds to avoid the pain and burning I get with every injection. Any new spots or techniques for injecting that you guys have found works for less pain?