Sulphur burps and awful stomach cramps and throwing up.

I’ve had this for years on and off but ever since I got diagnosed with type 2 last year, it’s came a lot more. Does anyone else get rotten egg burps and a horrible stomach ache until you throw up all day or is it just me? I’ve heard it’s linked to diabetes and people have even said, metaformin. This is literally ruining my life at the minute. Every single time I eat something now, after it’s cleared up, it’s back 12 hours later for another 3 days. I literally cannot eat. I’ve been water fasting on and off for weeks now because I cannot physically eat to avoid this. Woke up with it today again and I know I’ll have 3 days of pain and throwing up again. I’ve had a stomach ulcer for a solid 2 and a half years and I think my stomach is genuinely infected or something. I juice fasted for 40 days in a row 6 weeks ago to try and heal my stomach issues and yet again, I’m back to square one. Don’t know what to do anymore but this isn’t a good way to live life and I’m constantly angry/upset and it’s taking its toll.