About 6 years ago I had my first abnormal fasting measurement of 108. 2 years ago it was 112 and just a few days ago it was 114.
the last measurement was with 35 hours of fasting. My AC1 was 4.8. It was 4.8 2 years ago as well. Not sure whats going on.
I have lost 25 lbs in the last 3 or so months. So I am 5'10 at 203. I still have a ways to go, but I am also quite muscular. I have no had body fat measured.
The doc does not want to do anything about it other than send to a traditionalist. Is that the right call? Is it still all just a lifestyle issue? Dropping weight with elevated BS is not that easy, so I have been eating at a large deficit to make it happen.
So I am not really sure where to go next. I will get a kit and start monitoring the own levels I suppose. Just concerned as I would like to prevent full on diabetes, but it looks like its totally up to just me as they will not help with with any meds.
Thanks
Social Plugin