The day of the week method to cycle finger pricks. Does anyone else do this or have a better method?

I'm not sure why or when I came up with this but after pricking the same fingers too many times in a row and never being able to remember which finger I had pricked last I eventually decided to go from left to right for Monday to Friday whenever I needed to test- so left pinky on Monday, left index on Tuesday, etc. and if I'm being full-on anal about it I'll use left side in the morning and right side in the evening. Finally, I use the last three fingers on my right hand for whenever I take more than 2 readings in a day.

I'm still pretty poor at remembering to cycle injection sites but since I'm going to have this for the rest of my life it's nice to lessen the risk of losing feeling in the ends of my fingers and this helps.

Does anyone use a similar method or something better?