Wife had seizure

I woke up to my wife having a diabetic seizure. Glossed over eyes, spastic body parts and the bed soaked of urine and sweat. Immediately got her three juices and squirted them in her mouth. I tried checking her sugar, but she is always stubborn when low. She came to about 15 minutes later regaining her normal consciousness. What's weird is we went to bed at 1am woke up at 530 and this happened so damn quick.

In the past I've had to call ambulances, use glucagon etc. Does it ever get easier? I ended up calling us both out of work because she means way too much for me to let anything else happen. She is a lifelong (age 5) t1 on a medtronic pump who checks her sugar 10+ times a day and is meticulous about her diabetes.

I worry 24/7 because lows happen a decent amount of time. To make a long story short back at the end of Novemeber she went low and ended up parking her car and going missing for 6+ hours called the cops no one found her she ended up home cause her pump failed and her sugar ended up leveling out. I just feel helpless sometimes considering how good of a diabetic she is but obviously its impossible to be perfect.