I found out last night. I thought I filed the last paperwork bits I needed, but apparently I didn't, or didn't do it right, and I didn't find out til after the form due date because I'm spending the summer out of town, and the dumbass forwarding me my mail wrote my current address wrong.
I spent the evening trying not to hyperventilate. I'm currently unemployed and in some debt, and didn't know how I was going to afford Obamacare, let alone this. Fortunately, I had a friend to help me stay calm and not do anything stupid. I know I need to work out what to do next, but I just feel kind of paralyzed.
Edit: I'm going off to scan and try to submit the missing documents anyways, so I won't be on reddit for a while. I don't understand what I did wrong, but I'm sure I can work it out, and am not looking for advice. I just needed to vent where people understand what it's like for your literal life to be hostage to the whimsies of bureaucracy.
Edit Edit: Actually, I clearly have no idea what I'm doing, and advice is welcome, and thank you all
Social Plugin