Leaving Medtronic/Minimed for Tandem/t:slim X2?

Hi there!

I am 29 and was diagnosed with T1D when I was 6. I went on the pump around the age of 10 (Minimed) for a few years, had a Deltec Cosmo for a few years, then have been on Minimed since. Currently using the 530g.

I'm very stuck between sticking with Medtronic and switching to the 670g this fall, or moving over to t:slim.

Reasons I'm thinking of sticking with Medtronic: - Used to it - Chance of future developments before the others if they were the first to get the closed-loop system (perhaps) - CGM predictive lows

Reasons I'm thinking of moving to Tandem: - Smaller device - Dexcom integration (I realize the t:slim X2 doesn't yet connect but is expected to soon) - Smaller CGM - More technically savvy device (apparently?) - Upfront with their future developments (http://ift.tt/2sAQABN)

While more reasons for Tandem, the ones for Medtronic are weighted pretty strongly, of course.

Any advice or push either way greatly appreciated. :) Would especially love to hear from people who went from a newer model of Medtronic to Tandem.

Thanks and Happy Friday!