I have had a determined life, pushing my life to the limits, and never letting my Type 1 bring me down.... I have traveled the world, had a successful career and have great friends. I find after being so close to death a few times, and always having mood swings, all I want is to be a good person though. I find though, my diabetes makes me negative at life sometimes, I see myself sometimes when I'm actually happy and realize this is what life can be. Then I wake up at 2 am with my blood either low or high, dexcom beeping at me, drag my ass to work, everyone asking me why I'm always mad in the mornings ( sometimes I'm crawling from death to make it to work). I just find I'm always pushing people away that love me, because I know how hard it is, my mood changes, my burden my blah blah blah. Sorry does anyone else just push????
Social Plugin