I will try to be simple and short. I found that if i eat salad, just water, nothing, simple toast, cake, something like oatmeal or anything other, it doesnt matter at that point, i will get HOOORRIBLE sides. Like if im ready to suicide just to stop it, my stomach was exploding and my ass just murdered toilet. Everytime when i was sitting at my office and was experience this sides once again, i though i will definitely blackout this time.
BUT, i found that if i take met with milk, or even milk and some cereals, there is little to no sides, just some little stomach pain.
I tried it to take with no milk again, and got horrid sides again. Tried to take with milk, and little to no sides again.
And what i want to ask, is there someone who experienced same thing, or someone who will try it and experience same?
Social Plugin