THANK YOU!

Hey guys, new member here, DM1 since 2013! I want to sincerely thank each and everyone of you for being such funny and relatable bunch. I'm struggling for the past months with gastrointestinal problems and anxiety attacks, a not so pleasant combination for my glucose levels, I've been in the hospital 2 times with ketoacidosis in the last 30/40 days and my family seems to think it's all my fault.. but in the last hour I discovered this amazing sub! For the first time in a long time I have this huge smile, reading your stories and laughing at the amazing memes found here! Sometimes it's so easy to feel alone in this pancreas filled world, but reading the adventures of my fellas diabetics gives me so much hope for a healthy and happy future, so thank you for the amazing content! After all, now I know I'm not alone!