How would you know if trusteel infusion sets are right for you or if you should stay on plastic cannulas?

I have a tandem t slim x2 pump. I hate infusion sets. I don't know if it's the adhesive or cannula, but they're extremely ITCHY. I also have significant amounts of scar tissue from previous self harm so there's like... 3 places I can put my infusion sets. I'm also hoping that having trusteel would help prevent it from getting ripped out because there'd be an additional adhesive portion to stay on my skin.

I'm not sure if trusteel would be a good idea that would help fix this or if it's better to stay with cannulas. I don't want to make the wrong choice because I've heard that you can always feel that there's a needle inside of you with the trusteel and I don't want to go through that for no benefits.