What are your favorite treats that can be ordered online in the US?

My dad is diabetic and although he eats right, is in great shape, exercises, and takes medicine, his bg is always elevated (it's genetic). B/c of this, he avoids all snack foods. He is also the hardest person to shop for. I can't get him a gift card anywhere b/c he won't use them, and money would seem tacky. I was putting together nice gift boxes for him for Xmas but then he got diagnosed a few years ago. I've been stumped ever since.

I would love to surprise him with a diabetic gift box this year but I have no idea what's even good. He has a sweet tooth but doesn't like artificial sugar. He's also a picky eater and doesn't like anything with heat, or mustard, or mayonnaise, or anything too artisanal and unusual.

What are some snacks that you guys love?

Unfortunately anything I mail takes 3-4 days to get to him, so I can't make him anything.