I don't know if I'm type 1 or 2. The endos can't agree. So im on all the drugs, metformin, ozempic and Lantus, statins and blood pressure medication. Novorapid if i need it. I don't have my own insulin, and Im on 46 IE Lantus every morning.
The thing is, i hardly ever get below a blood sugar of 120. Not fasting, not 2 hours after meals, not ever. I know I should be using my novorapid but it scares me. I'm afraid of the very low numbers. Not that I want to get down to the very lows (like below 45) at all, but the fact that i never get close, in my mind, tells me that I'm not using enough insulin. Im always hovering around the 140-170 mark.
I need a nudge (or a kick) in the right direction here. Do I keep going the way I am, or do i go full on "type 1 regime" and up the insulin?
Social Plugin