Not diagnosed with anything and not trying to diagnose just seeking advice. I am 23 and just started monitoring my bgl at home after 8 months of having very bad dizziness, nausea, fatigue daily. It is usually eating related or when I just wake up and genuinely will improve when I have some sugar and something to eat. My blood pressure is fine and doctors seem to think it is a normal pregnancy thing but my last pregnancy a couple of years ago I never experienced this at all. I am having a gut feeling something is not right. My dad was type 1 diagnosed diabetic and we both have pancreatitis (his chronic and mine acute).
When I am feeling my worst my bgl is usually 4mmol range and from what I have read that is not really a hypo but I start feeling pretty terrible at that level and when I eat sugar within 15 minutes it obviously will rise to 6+ and I start to slowly feel a bit better.
To those of you who understand your condition quite well please don’t patronise me as I am just worried about my baby and what could be wrong and want to ask what you think about what is happening. Do you think it is possible to still be experiencing some form of Hypoglycemia even though my levels aren’t terribly low or should I start looking into other things that may be causing this? I am miserable always being this dizzy and unwell everyday
Social Plugin