Painful bumps

Hey guys, I wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced this. Recently I've been getting a lot of abscesses. I'm pretty sure that's what they're considered. They keep appearing on my armpits but sometimes they show up on my chest.

I've been to the doctor multiple times and all they do is give me antibiotics. I've went thru 3 different antibiotic treatments. Some of them go away on their own, but sometimes they will get really big and start hurting. Right bow I've got two on my right armpit and its affecting my arm movement and ability to do anything including sleep comfortably.

The internet linked them with diabetes but that's as far as it goes. There's no way to prevent then or make them leave faster.

I've been type 1 for over 13 years now and just started having this problem within the last year.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. I'm debating calling the doc again cuz of the pain, but I know there's not much they can actually do.