Career Move Advice for a Diabetic

Hey everyone, I'm an American type 1 looking for advice regarding evaluating health insurance coverage when it comes to career moves.

I'm under 30 and was diagnosed about a year ago, thus I've never had to really take nitty gritty insurance details into account when considering a job.

I'm looking for advice on how to best determine whether the level of health insurance coverage offered by a new employer would be the same, better, or worse than what I currently have.

Just as a baseline I'll throw out my rough monthly medical costs now:

Monthly medical insurance premium $150
Monthly Novolog $50
Monthly Dexcom $62
Tslim Supplies (sites, reservoirs) $0

Aside from the fixed monthly costs here is some other info:

  • Quarterly endo visits: $100
  • Tslim pump: $100 (More of a one time fee but I felt it was relevant to include)