Diabetes is embarrassing, but sometimes you have to pretend it's funny

So today I had a meeting with my boss's boss. She is new to the team and wanted to meet everyone one on one. You ever get those low blood sugars where you don't recognize it? Well I certainly do. The meeting was thirty minutes long, and I don't think I made one sensical complete sentence. I have to give her a ton of credit though - managing to stay engaged talking to someone who doesn't even know his own name (yes, I seem to recall a point where I tried to introduce myself, and it went a little something like "hi! I'm uh.... Uhhh.... Uh..... Hello.").

Going to message her tomorrow explaining the situation and maybe have a redo, but all I can do whenever I think about how embarrassing that whole interaction was is to postfix it with the theme from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

For those that are worried, I had the low blood sugar ravenous hunger after the meeting and ate enough to be a functioning member of society again.

What are some of your cringe-worthy low blood sugar interactions with other humans?