I LOVE my Freestyle Libre 14-day CGM. I do have one feature that would make it LEGENDARY!

I, like many of you, use the Freestyle Libre 14-day CGM. No daily finger pricks, running history, quick test 24 hrs a day, patterns, phone app...it is amazing.

But I have a feature that would launch it into the stratosphere. Have it connect to Google Home. If my sugar starts going low or high it could notify me. I can verbally tell it to record my dosage amounts. It could also be programmed to determine amount of insulin needed if I tell it for dinner I am eating 1 cup peas, 8oz steak, and a 16oz milk.

If my sugar goes low I could tell it I am going to eat a Rice Krispie treat and it would say to eat 2oz or whatever.

If my sugar goes dangerously low and I do not respond, it could notify an emergency contact by SMS or phone notification to check on me.

It’s like an electronic diabetes dog. I feel it’s very possible.