Have all the symptoms of diabetes but everytime I've been checked it's been good

I have had many symptoms of diabetes and reacurring UTI's and yeast infections. I've had 3 UTI's in 3 months. The first one on March 24th wasn't that bad. But I had been breaking out in rashes and itching all over also. I'm always thristy and a pee probably at least 10 to 12 times a day. I told my Dr I knew something else was wrong so she did my blood test n said all that was wrong was my vitamin d was low n I might be borderline diabetic. The next one on April 24th I went to the ER n the told me I had the grandfather of all UTI's, so they gave me a shot of augmentin n sent me home with a 10 day supply n some other meds. This last one I was outta town and went to the ER they said I had a large amount of sugar n my urine n poked my finger n my glucose level was 110 about 2 hrs or so after eating. They said that was normal. I also have neropathy and have lots of yeast infections. I even had a yeast infection under my breast. I'm going back to my family Dr on Monday and try to get her to refer me to a urlrolgist but I also need to find out y I have all these symptoms if I don't have diabetes. Does anyone have a this problem or any suggestions for me. I'm miserable and can't stand being sick anymore! Thanks in advance