Yesterday, I woke up with fatigue and sudden births of lightheadedness and blurred vision simultaneously for the first hour of waking. From what I'm reading, these are symptons of pre-diabetes. I'm going to excercise and eat more healthy from now on due to what happebed yesterday. However, there's no way of knowing if that I have a different health condition, type 2 diabetes or my believed pre-diabetes.
I tried convincing my mom to take me to the doctor to get a blood sugar test as the stress of not knowing for sure is getting to me. My mom said that I don't need the a blood sugar test as she said that if I was diabetic, I would have passed out due to my body being resistant to insulant.
Is this true? Is passing out the true sign of diabetes?
EDIT: Is it possible I just have high blood pressure? Both my parents have heart issues. My mom takes meds for High blood pressure and my Dad has gotten blood-work multiple times. I feel way better knowing that I just have high blood pressure rather than diabetes.
Social Plugin