I'm so tired of being afraid of my MDI

Just need to vent. I'm so afraid of needles. Pushed through that and worked up to taking my glucose tests on my own back before I was on insulin, and when it was time to start insulin I did it even though it was scary.

But I feel like my fear of the injections is only getting worse every time. I'm getting so afraid and frustrated and inside my own head, and then when it's time for the next one I get afraid of getting afraid/frustrated/inside my head again and it just makes it worse. I've had trouble with clumsy hands from the start of MDI, this fear and panic is just making my hands shake and get sweaty and make everything so much worse.

I'm getting moved on to a pump within a week or two and I know I can hang in there until then but I really just wish I could get over this panic.