T2- need inspiration/motivation

I need something to get me on track. I am a grow-ass woman who should be able to keep on top of my diet and testing- but I am overwhelmed by it.

I was diagnosed a couple if years ago, after a lifetime of hypoglycemia. My A1C has been in the 7s - but with good control, it can be in the low 6's. To make matters worse, I also have a chronic neuro muscular condition, high blood pressure, and hidradenitis, and hypothyroid -

I just can't manage to take care of it all! The neuro muscular condition ( Myasthenia Gravis) prevents exercise. The meds I take - some require food, others empty stomach - People keep suggesting to eliminate nightshades for the hidradenitis.

I just cant figure out what to eat, when to eat, when to test - I mean, I KNOW how to do all of it, I just can't manage to do it.

I have tried to use apps and reminders, to diary what I eat, and all sorts.

I just am not doing it. I teach, and am about to be on summer break - what can I do to kick-start myself back on track? Any suggestions?

I think I really just needed to confess. Thank you