Home
Privacy Policy
Home
diabetes
Just been diagnosed at age 24 years old but I have an eating disorder, faint at sight of needles and suffer from depression. I’m worried I won’t cope with this. Any advice?
Just been diagnosed at age 24 years old but I have an eating disorder, faint at sight of needles and suffer from depression. I’m worried I won’t cope with this. Any advice?
Bong Aceron
12/07/2019 11:27:00 AM
No text found
diabetes
reddit
Social Plugin
Pingomatic
Most Popular
My Dexcom g6 (newest version) is asking me to calibrate each day. Why?
11/20/2020 07:34:00 AM
Boyfriend just got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes today.
6/22/2017 03:28:00 PM
Career Move Advice for a Diabetic
11/20/2020 09:34:00 AM
From Humalog to FIASP
11/20/2020 09:34:00 AM
The strips market
8/11/2020 05:24:00 PM
The Surprising Link Between Walking Speed and Diabetes Prevention
12/08/2023 01:46:00 PM
facebook
Diabetes-Chronicles
Contact form
Social Plugin