My father keeps on telling me to skip out on my morning insulin because of advice his customers with presumably Type 1 Diabetes. I dont want to trust him but on the other hand I heard things about trying to last your tiny bottle of insulin for more than the normal month. Should I just listen to doctors and inject my fast acting Insulin the recommended each time before meals? Should I try to curve down my carb count? He keeps going on and on about it and it’s driving me nuts.
Edit: Thanks for your thoughts I appreciate it.
And to sum up some things, Doctors try to talk to my parents, in their own native tongue of Vietnamese yet I hold the doubt they will ever get it. My dad been telling these ideas he has and I just don’t buy it.
My dad has a mentality that “Doctors are Bullshit” (Said when I confronted him about my diagnosis in a heated debate) because my brother has this skin condition that took years to solve, so I think why he is mad at doctors yet takes me and my siblings to our pediatrician.
I’ll just do what the doctors say and not listen to their advice. Thanks for your thoughts!
Social Plugin