I’ve looked up this issue and can’t find anyone else who is experiencing it. This has happened to me for the last 3 sensors I inserted and it’s driving me insane.
I put in a sensor, calibrate after 2 hour warmup, calibrate 6 hours later and this time it tells me that my next calibration is due in 12 hours. Great! Then, 2 hours later, the time until my next calibration changes to being due in 4 hours. I calibrate again when it asks, and it says next calibration in 12 hours. Great!
2 hours later, same thing. Time to next calibration is now 4 hours. This cycle never ends once it starts. And the last 3 sensors I’ve put in this pattern has been happening from the day I insert them.
Any one have any luck fixing this? Medtronic just sends me replacement sensors and doesn’t tell me what I can do to fix the issue. I insert my sensors on the back of my upper arms usually.
Social Plugin