Did I have a seizure? Woke up at 4am with issues.

Today I woke up at 4am, barely able to move at all. It was extremely taxing to even lift my head, and i felt like total crap just laying there. I managed to get to the sink, got some water, then later I got some milk. By the time I tested, my sugar was 69.

I noticed there was a sandwich on the table with a few bites out of it, that I really didn't remember making, and my lip and tongue were bitten pretty badly.

My speech was slurred and I was having a bit of trouble breathing, so after I sat there for an hour I finally decided to call an ambulance. They came and conned me into taking a ride to the hospital(they said I could be having a stroke). They took me there and I was fine after a few hours, for the most part.

Once I was discharged, I tried to order an uber or something, but no one was available or willing. Since I didn't have my wallet for a cab or bus, I just had to walk/stumble the two miles home, barefoot.

So yeah, never had a diabetic seizure before, but may have today? I had a CGM last year but it was too expensive so I cancelled it. I might get it again since I'll probably meet my deductible pretty soon.