Very High Morning Blood Sugars

I’ve been dealing with very high blood sugars, like above 300, for the past 5-6 days. I figured some of these were a result of the holiday season, Thanksgiving and ridiculous meals and desserts, but yesterday all I had for dinner was chicken and a salad. Before bed, my blood sugars were 68 and 70. Then I woke up this morning and it was 307! I corrected and tested fifteen minutes later and it was even higher! (332)

I’ve already messaged my endo, but wanted to vent and see if anyone had any similar experiences. I understand that the dawn phenomenon and liver dumping might be to blame, but a lot of those posts on here don’t complain about 300+ blood sugars. Just a little freaked out and looking for any sort of guidance and advice in situations like this. It’d be greatly appreciated!

I’m on Novolog using a Minimed 630G and my nighttime basal rate is almost twice my daytime (1.5U/hr compared to .95U/hr during the day).